How To Clean Your Sex Doll Torso?
The best things in life can be free…like masturbating and experiencing blissful orgasms. But when it comes to consequences, they inevitably need to be cleaned.
Fear not, though, because whether you have a handy little dilator, a life-size sex doll, or a sex doll torso, it’s actually not a mountain to overcome. In fact, cleaning, unlike cleaning a vibrator, is effortless.
For this reason, we have compiled a guide on how to clean the torso of a sex doll, and by following these tips, you can ensure that you can use it safely and easily.
Why should you clean a sex doll torso?
There are a few reasons including:
● Keeping the sex doll torso fresh
● Preventing the spread of bacteria
● Preventing the formation and spread of mold
● Keeping the sex doll torso intact and preventing wear and tear
● Prolonging the life of the sex doll torso
How Often Do I Need To Clean My Sex Doll Torso?
It is highly recommended that you clean the sex doll torso before and after each use. And, whether you care about the longevity of your sex doll torso or not, you should be concerned about the spread of bacteria and mold.
For example, a sex doll torso is made of porous TPE. So when it gets wet, it’s a playground for bacteria and mold to form and spread. While this may sound distasteful, it’s true, the cleaning process really doesn’t take that long, and you’ll be glad you did.
What Should I Use To Clean My Sex Doll Torso?
The best items to use for your clean-up are:
● Mild antibacterial soap
● A microfibre towel
● Tools that can assist you best in cleaning (a shower head, a vaginal irrigator, squirt bottle, etc.)
If you need them, please click here to buy them.
How To Clean A Sex Doll Torso?
- Step 1: Gently rotate and screw the nozzle out from the enema bulb, squeeze the bulb to release the air, then fully immerse the bulb in water and release the bulb, and screw the nozzle onto the bulb to complete the installation.
- Step 2: Insert the tip with sprinkling holes fully into the tunnels of the doll torso. Squeeze the bulb to let the water spray into the doll torso’s tunnels through the sprinkling holes. The sperm and lube inside the doll torso’s tunnel would be flushed out by the water. You can use a shower-hose attachment if you don’t have a water irrigator but on a LOW and gentle setting. Warm water is good for cleaning doll torso but any extreme temperature is bad for TPE, so avoid using boiling water.
- Step 3: Shaking or squeeze out the majority of the water inside the doll torso.
- Step 4: Gently insert the drying stick with the rounded end(Please don’t paw away the doll torso tunnel’s hole overstretch). Roll it around, squeeze it a little to move the moisture around, and bring it into contact with the drying stick.
- Step 5: Carefully pull the stick back out and set it aside to dry. How long it takes to dry depends on the temperature and ambient humidity. It is Reusable, so one drying stick can be used for a very long time.
- Step 6: To dry the doll torso’s skin, use a Soft Cloth to gently pat down the doll torso‘s skin when wet. Do not apply too much pressure.
- Step 7: Once you have removed the bulk of moisture from the doll torso, allow it to sit for an hour and full dry naturally. Do not use a hairdryer or any other heating device on your doll torsov. Do not attempt to speed up drying by leaving near a radiator/ fire or any other heating device. After this time you can apply the talcum powder or cornstarch to the doll torso’ body(but only on the outside) to give it a nice fragrance and prevent the skin from becoming sticky. Do not apply talcum powder while your doll torso is still wet.
- Step 8: Gently place the doll torso into the storage bag and pull the string at the top of the bag so that your doll torso will be in a sealed and dust-free environment.
Click here, to watch the cleaning video.
If you are a newcomer or are considering buying a sex doll torso, you should have a good command of the knowledge of how to take care of them. A well-cared-for doll torso can last for many years!